Tuesday 25 June 2013

Making Life from Lemonade

Hi there, Welcome to my blog. I am not sure how many people will read this or if anyone will. But if you are here, grab a cup of tea and get comfortable. First let me say thanks for stopping by.
 Let me tell you about myself. My name is Angie Parsons, I am married to the most wonderful man on the planet, His name is John, you will hear me call him John Boy, Why is John boy the most wonderful man on the planet you ask? Well let me tell you, he is not rich, not drop gorgeous, not even tall, but he is my hero. He loves me completely and let me tell you that is not easy to do. But he does it with grace and patience. So in my eyes that makes him wonderful.
 I am 40 years old. I live in Riverport Nova Scotia in Canada. Its a tiny place. I live 400 feet from the Atlantic Ocean. In this way I am blessed. 
 I am also a mother. I have carried three beautiful boys in my body, and brought them all screaming in the world. One I gave as a gift to another,one I lost to god, and one I am raising to be someone I hope will be as wonderful as John Boy. Got your attention? I will explain it all in future posts so keep reading.
 I work from home and this allows me time to be creative and use the gifts I have been given. My life is not as hard as some, but not as easy as I would wish and that it what this blog is about. I will tell you about my triumphs and my failures, I will tell you how I make life from lemons.
 We have all heard that saying  haven't we? "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." It sounds like an easy thing to do, but that is not always the case. I will share with you my lemonade. I will try to make it interesting. Sometimes it will be funny, sometimes it might not be. My hope is that I will learn something about myself and teach you something too. 
 For now just sit back and grab a glass, come out and look at the sea with me and dream... until tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. You are blessed in so many ways Angie, so looking forward to reading your blog. Your struggles have made you the amazing person you are today :)

    ReplyDelete